Fairmitre Bespoke Joinery
The made to measure Fairmitre wooden window and door is individually manufactured to allow flexibility of design, size and style. All our joinery work is done in house and every detail chosen by you ranging from moulding styles and designs. We specialise in listed building and conservation areas ensure every detail it matched but where available using modern methods.
Fairmitre bespoke flush casement Fairmitre system is manufactured using an x 4x3 (100mm x 75mm) section finished off internally with a smooth chamfered edge. Opening sashes to be flush casements with non- opening locations receiving fixed/ dummy sashes to line though glazing.
Beyond looking good, it ensures continuity of moulding and contours around the frames and eliminates moisture traps to help ensure the window’s long life.
- Softwoods, Hardwoods through to European oak’s,
- Fully weather-sealed with white or brown gaskets,
- Timber treated for durability
- Cill size options
- Stainless steel butt hinges,
- Trickle ventilator option
- Locking handles for security with night vents
- Choice of locking handles in: Brass, Chrome, black or white,
- Pewter or black finish traditional ironwork available as a further upgrade
- Ready treated for stain, or fully factory finished
- Dry glazing systems
- Windows fully externally beaded
- To suit 26mm A-rated double-glazing in a 4x18x4,
With our full factory finish option, frames are stained or coated with a spray applied, 3 layer paint system under a controlled factory conditions, helping to extend maintenance intervals to 5-7 years under typical conditions.